This week’s links live and unadulterated…
- Dustin, like always, never disappoints with continuous great links. Check out the bling from MyTechOpinion.
- Leave it to Darren Rowse over at ProBlogger to come up with a simple, yet perfect promotion to solicit comments and future readers, most of whom will become raving fans.
- What you all have already seen ad nauseam, I just found – Inman’s
25 Most Influential Bloggers of 2007. Are you going to be making the list in 2008? (I figured I’d put it here so I wouldn’t lose it for future use)
- Dean Guadagni over at Dean’s Guide has 15 compelling reasons you should be blogging in a down market. Since you’re reading this, you probably already do blog. In that case, learn to blog better from Real Estate Tomato.
- Northwest Airlines and iNest are offering airline miles for building a new home. “Buy a house, fly to Hawaii on us!” The perfect way to celebrate a new half-a-million dollar debt! – Great find again Marlow
- It always feels good to have an idea like Link it up! validated by Dustin Luther. It feels even better when you find out after you hatch the brainchild that Dustin does the same thing.
- The best thing happening on ESPN these days…simulated College Football Playoffs! Since we all know the commissioners won’t make this happen, our only hope if for the BCS computer bots to pick up our conversation threads on their search engines.
- All baseball players named in George Mitchell’s Commission Steroids Report are no longer allowed to subscribe to 1031 Like-Kind Exchange Blog. I’ve got enough problems on my hands getting this blog going organically that I don’t want to be outted by some washed up baseball player for pumping the blog with HGH or rubbing The Cream on its backside!
- I don’t know about you, but I have found myself intrigued by Jeffrey Gitomer’s books. Once I get past the salesmanship which he is known for, I have found lots of little nuggets that I carry around and often apply. My favorite thus far is the idea that 1 to 2 sales that come from having truly personal relationships with clients will go a lot further than 50 over-the-phone sales.
Send us your links and have a great week! Don’t get too busy to forget that Christmas is all around…enjoy the wonderful time with family as you won’t ever get it back.